How to Customize the Contact section in Hestia?
A contact section is useful on a website because it provides a direct and convenient way for visitors to get in touch, ask questions, or initiate collaborations.
- Disable section - you can disable the section.
- Background image - add a background image for the Contact Section.
- Section Title and Subtitle
- Form Title - configure the title of the contact form.
📝 Note: Here is a dedicated doc about how to create a contact form in Hestia, using WPForms.
- Instructions - how to install and activate WPForms Lite. Here is a dedicated doc about how to create a contact form in Hestia using WPForms.
- Shortcode - insert the shortcode of the contact form that you previously created.
- Contact Content - add and customize content. To replace the icons that appear on the default contact section, switch the editor to Text and change the "i class" of the desired icons. In the below example, we changed the icon of the "Give us a ring" heading.
📝 Note: Check the complete list of icons along with their class names here.