The My Account Component - Neve Header / Footer Builder (PRO)
📝Note: This component is part of the Neve Header / Footer Builder.
The My Account component is accessible only if you have installed and activated the WooCommerce plugin.
🧰Using the Component
- Start by adding the component into the rows, by clicking on the ➕ button and selecting the component.
- Open the component's settings to customize it, by clicking on the ⚙️icon.
🔮Customizing the Component
There are three panels with customizing options for this component, which allow you to create the desired header / footer:
When you click on the ⚙️ icon, the General tab will appear on the left side. From there you can add any widget from the library, by clicking on the ➕ button.
- Select Icon - choose to use a different icon, from the provided list.
- Under the icons already provided you will find 2 buttons. By default, it is set on ❌, which means that you only see the established icons. The other button works as a slider. Once you click on it, it will open an editor area that allows you to add custom SVG code.
📝 Note: The icon will be visible only after you click on the Save button.
- Show "Register" for Non-Logged Users - if this option is enabled, when a not logged-in user visits the site, they will see a "Register" message (that can be changed from the Register label option), instead of the My Account icon.
- You can also customize the Register Label, because a new option for this will appear.
- Account text - a piece of text that will display just after the account icon. If you want to display a dynamic value like the logged-in user's name you can use Dynamic Tags.
- To get access to the Dynamic Tags click on the three dots shaped like a triangle from the Account text label input.
- Enable WooCommerce Account Links Dropdown - if this option is enabled, on hovering over the account icon, a dropdown menu will open with links for the following pages: Dashboard, Orders, Downloads, Addresses, Account details, and Logout.
The layout options allow the following adjustments:
- Padding - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Margin - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
🖌 Style Panel
Styling for the My Account component includes:
- Label Size - adjust the size of the label, to suit your needs.
- Icon Size - modify the size of the icon or undo the changes with the reset button.
You can choose between two styles for the My Account icon:
- Filled - with color options for normal and hover mode, and also with border radius adjustments.
- Outline - with color options for normal and hover mode, and also with border radius and border width adjustments.