Find out how to customize the theme in a few steps
Appearance —> Customize:
- The Colors section gives you full control over the color scheme of your header text and background.
- To do that, you must select the colors you want right from the Customizer, in the Colors tab.
- Add logo – Your theme recommends a logo size of 48 × 50 pixels.
- Add a slider – For each slide, you can add a picture, a title, a subtitle, a button label and its link. You can add as many slides as you want.
- By default, your Slider section is visible. You can check the Hide slider section button and the slider will disappear from your homepage.
- Add a banner – For each banner you can add an image and a button link. You can add as many banners as you want.
- By default, your Banners section is visible. You can check the Hide banners section button and the banners will disappear from your homepage.
- In this section, by default , WooCommerce latest products are displaying. If you want to have different products, you have to options. Either enter a WooCommerce shortcode, either select a category of products to display.
- By default, your Products section is visible. You can check the Hide products section button and the section will disappear from your homepage.
- Add a title for your video and embed the video from YouTube. A short video about your products would be probably the best way to promote them.
- By default, your Video section is visible. You can check the Hide video section button and the video section will disappear from your homepage.
Products slider section
- This section is placed immediately below the Video section. By default, WooCommerce products from the first category found are displayed in this section. You have the option to choose a different category, to add a title and a subtitle.
- By default, your Products slider section is visible. You can check the Hide products slider section button and the section will disappear from your homepage/frontpage.
The footer section includes the copyright and the social icons where you can add all your social accounts. The theme supports almost all social networks in the world. Here you can also disable the Site info "Shop Isle powered by WordPress" from the footer.
404 Not found page
404 Page settings allow you to edit the title and the content for the Not found page. The best part is the Background Image for 404 Page and the “Back to” button. Never lose again your visitors from that page.
- Site Title – Add the site title.
- Tagline – A short description of the site.
- Front page displays – Your theme supports a static front page. !Important In “Front page displays” you must have checked “A static page”. Only then the front-page will display properly. If you want to use a regular page as your front page, just check the box next to 'Kepp the old static template'.
- Also, in this section you can disable the preloader with a simple click.
- Select font size – Here you have he option to select between 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16px for the font size.
- Add new image – If you want to crop the images added with the “Add new” button, keep in mind that your theme recommends a header size of 1920 ×639 pixels.
- Add new image – by clicking the “Select Image” button.
- Add new Menu – ShopIsle theme supports 1 menu. Select which menu you would like to use. You can edit your menu content on the Menus screen in the Appearance section.
- ShopIsle is compatible with Mega Menu and if you're interested in using the plugin, you can follow the instructions from this documentation: Creating Mega Menus.
- Add a Widget – Add a widget as simple as in the left picture. You can add how many widgets you want. Those widgets will appear in the footer.
Translate Shop Isle
We also have translations available for plenty of popular languages here. You can simply download and use the translated .po and .mo files.
Note: Only ShopIsle Pro is a fully multilingual theme. Hestia Lite(free) version is not multilingual. If you are using ShopIsle Lite, you can upgrade anytime to have the multilingual version. Your changes/settings will stay when you upgrade to ShopIsle Pro.
Why upgrade to ShopIsle Pro?
You Have not yet decided between Shop Isle and its premium version ShopIsle Pro?
Don't worry, here is a comparison table between their features:
| E-commerce Ready
The easiest way to set up your online store with WooCommerce plugin.
| Number of Frontpage sections
PRO version comes with Services section, Ribbon section, Categories section, Shortcodes section.
| Add new sections
You can create a section by adding shortcodes from any plugins.
| Map section
Embed your location to your website.
| Service Section
You can add as many services as you want. For each service, you can add a icon, a title, a subtitle and its link.
| Ribbon Section
Use a smart call-to-action to engage with your visitors.
| Categories section
Showcase a specific category of products on the front page.
| Drag and Drop Section Reorder
Arrange the sections by your priorities.
| Extra Options to enrich your website
Customize those small things that make a difference. Each section has extra color options.
| Enhanced Cart
The menu mini-cart helps the customers get a fast overview of the products added in the cart.
| Quick View functionality
Allow visitors to easily mange their cart in a popup without changing the page, helping with your user experience and conversions.
| Extended color option
Nicely integrate with Zerif design. Add any of your online profiles.
| Remove Footer Copyright & Credits
Easily add a copyright message in the footer area. Rearrange the whole layout of the footer area: you can add a menu along side the copyright message.
| Translation ready
ShopIsle Pro is fully compatible with WPML and Polylang. It can easily be used for multilingual sites.
| Detailed Documentation and Support
You will find a cool selection of easy to follow tutorials, including video.
| Fast & Friendly Support
On average, a PRO user gets a reply in 5 hours or less.