Elementor Booster Module Documentation
In this article the following subjects will be presented:
| Activating the module
|| Widgets Library
|| Features Library
🖲️Activating the module
- Navigate to Appearance > Neve Options > Neve Pro.
- Take a look at the modules and enable the Elementor Booster.
The Elementor Booster module brings in ten new widgets in Elementor, that can be found in the Elementor widgets area when editing a page using Elementor.
Step 1: Select a page and click on Edit with Elementor.
Step 2: Click on the library and scroll until the Neve Pro Addon Widgets.
Step 3: With a drag and drop movement, insert the desired widgets into the sections.
The widgets available here are:
- Flip Card - consists of a card with two sides (Front Side and Back Side) between which the user can flip when hovering over.
- Review Box - usually used for reviewing a product.
- Share Buttons - used to boost website's popularity by adding the most important social media sites.
- Typed Headline - consists of a headline presented in an animated way.
- Team Member - presents members' information in an interactive way.
- Progress Circle - works like a progress tracker, in an animated way.
- Banner - works like a section that can bear an image, description that can catch the attention of the users.
- Content Switcher - is ideal for the pricing tables because this will display the details of each of the selected options when the switcher is enabled.
- Custom Field - is useful when it comes to importing content, by working similarly to the magic tags.
- Instagram Widget - ensures the engagement of the public by allowing the user to navigate between the website and the Instagram page, with minimal effort.
The Elementor Booster module brings in also some awesome features for the sections.
Step 1: Select a section where you will add the widgets.
Step 2: Click on the Edit Section button that appears when you hover over the section.
Step 3: Follow the instructions presented in each dedicated doc to access the features.
The features of the Elementor Booster are:
- Particles - boosts your website's appearance by displaying interactive atoms, making it easy to place them in every Elementor section with awesome effects.
- Animations - lets you create amazing animations and shape your elements on different scales.
- Content Protection - gives you the opportunity to restrict any Elementor content from certain people based on time, user rules, password, logged-in / not logged-in user, and dates of the week.