Content Protection - Elementor Booster
📝 Note: The Content Protection option is part of Neve PRO's Elementor Booster module.
The Content Protection option gives you the opportunity to restrict any Elementor content from certain people based on time, user rules, password, logged-in / not logged-in user, and dates of the week.
Using the feature
Once you click on the Enable Content Protection toggle you will be able to see all the available options:
- 🔐 Protection Type - there are five types of content protection:
- User Role - you can define the user roles for whom you want the content to be displayed, from the Select Roles field.
- Password Protected - you will have to set a password that will be required to insert to view the content. Besides that, you can change the Input Placeholder and Submit Button Text.
- User is logged - this one will display the content if the user is logged in.
- Start / End date - you will have to set a time period when the content will be protected. Make sure you check the current time provided there, as the server time might be different than your local time displayed on your machine.
- Days of the week - you will have to set the days of the week and the time when the content will be protected. Make sure you check the current time provided there, as the server time might be different than your local time displayed on your machine.
- 📩 Message settings - configure the message that will be displayed when the content is protected and navigate into the Style tab of this option, to customize the message appearance.
- You can avoid this, by selecting "None" from the dropdown list, so that no message will be displayed.
After finishing all the editing, click on Update to see your work live.