Typed Headline Widget
📝 Note: The Typed Headline widget is part of Neve PRO's Elementor Booster module.
The Typed Headline widget consists of a headline presented in an animated way.
Adding the widget
- Once the Elementor Editor has been opened, click on the ➕ button to add a new section on the page.
- Add the Typed Headline widget from the Elementor Library by clicking on the ➕ button and navigate to the Neve PRO Addon Widgets.
Customizing the widget
The Typed Headline component is easily customizable and its options cover one area:
- Before - enter the words from the beginning.
- Typed Text - is the field where the magic happens. Enter each of the words you want to toggle on a new line.
- After - enter the words that stay after the typed text.
- HTML Tag - select one of the tags from the list.
Styling the widget
After building the widget content, you can go ahead and customize it. Click on the Style tab to explore the options:
- Color - select a color for the text, from Neve's Global Colors by clicking on the 🌐 icon, or add a custom one.
- Typography - this setting offers a vast list of fonts to choose from. You can also select one of the Global Fonts, by clicking on the 🌐 icon.
- Alignment - choose an orientation for the headline: left / center / right, for each device ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Typing Duration - adjust the speed of typing using the slider.
After finishing all the editing, click on Update to see your work live.