How to display thumbnail image from the feeds
If you want to display thumbnail items for your feeds, here's how to do it:
Using Classic Editor (for WordPress users who are in version 4.9 and below. And for those using the Classic Editor view).
1. Go to Feedzy shortcode options.
2. Go to Item Image Options.
3. In option: "Should we display the first image of the content if it is available?", Select your choice.
Auto: If the image is available, display them. If not, default thumbnail will be displayed.
Yes: The first image from the post will be displayed, if available. If the image is not available, It won't display in the feed item.
No: No thumbnail will be displayed in the feed item (even if the image is available or not).
Using Gutenberg option (for WordPress users with version 5.0 and up).
1. Click the Feedzy RSS icon to enter the Feed. If this is not available, you can click on the 'plus' sign icon and manually search for the Feedzy RSS option.
2. Once you enter and load your feed, you will then see the block settings on the right-hand side. You can change the image thumbnail settings from there.
Alternatively, you can edit the 'thumb' parameter in the shortcode like:
[feedzy-rss feeds="https://example.com/feed/" meta="yes" summary="yes" thumb="auto"] or thumb="yes" or thumb="no"
*NOTE: The thumbnail image will ONLY be displayed in the feed item if and only if the image is available with the feed itself. It will show nothing, or the set default image if image is not available in the feeds.
Example of feed with images: https://news.bitcoin.com/feed/
Example of feed without images: https://www.coindesk.com/feed/