How to use WordAI or SpinnerChief to Rephrase RSS content in Feedzy
The Import posts option in Feedzy is used to convert Feed Items into posts.
Feedzy RSS Feeds plugin can be used to import another website's content(RSS feed) to your WordPress website. Now, you might would like to paraphrase the content after importing.
WordAI and SpinnerChief can be used to rephrase RSS feeds when they are imported as posts in WordPress. In this guide, we will provide steps on how to achieve it.
- To use the SpinnerChief or WordAi integration, you need to have the Agency Plan of Feedzy RSS plugin.
- You need to have a valid WordAI or SpinnerChief subscription. Feedzy RSS Feeds do not include any subscription for neither WordAI or SpinnerChief.
How to rewrite article with SpinnerChief or WordAi in WordPress
1. Visit Dashboard > Feedzy RSS > Settings.
2. In WordAi/SpinnerChief tab, enter your WordAi/SpinnerChief credentials and click on Check & Save button.
3. Video: Integrate WordAi to Feed in WordPress
Next, steps are to add a feed that imports feed as posts to the website.
4. Video: Integrate SpinnerChief to Feed in WordPress
For SpinnerChief, the process is similar, you just need to select the tags specific to SpinnerChief as shown in the video below: