How to use the Translating Service in Feedzy
📝 Note: The translating service is available only in the Agency plan, which you can get from here.
| Using the feature
|| Available Tags
| 🎥 Video - How to Use Feedzy Services?
🧰 Using the feature
This built-in service allows you to translate articles' content or title automatically. You don't need any translating plugin to do this. Follow these steps to start the translation of your feed:
- In the Import wizard, open the Map Content tab.
- Insert the corresponding tags in the Post Title or Content field by clinking on the ➕ sign and selecting from the list.
- Once you have done that, open the General Feed Settings step and enable the automatic translation.
- Pick the language you want to translate your feed from the dropdown.
📝 Note: You can pick only one language per import source.
- Post Title and Content translation