MPG - The Multiple Page Generator Documentation
The MPG - Multiple Page Generator is a mass page generator that enables users to create unlimited and unique landing pages in bulk under the same domain. This plugin helps to develop and manage thousands of keyword-specific pages, increasing the chances of getting top-ranked by search engines.
- 🗒 instant page generator
- 🌐 SEO friendly
📝 Note: At this moment, we don't have a trial or demo available for this plugin, but we have you covered with our 30-day money-back guarantee in case the upgraded product doesn't meet your expectations.
| Download and Install
|| Page Generation
| MPG Settings
|| Use Cases
| Project Options
|| Cache Functionality
| Deleting a template
| 🎥 Video - Getting Started with MPG
📩 Download and Install MPG
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins .
- Click on the Add New button and type into the Search Bar "MPG".
- When the plugin appears, click on the Install button and then Activate the plugin.
📝 Note: Check this doc for further details about installing the plugin.
🗂 Page Generation
The MPG plugin offers two types of page generation: using a template and from scratch.
Using a template
The Dataset Library delivers ready-to-go templates for various domains, such as cities ( World cities and US cities ), services ( Plumbing and Locksmith services ), and other templates requiring a massive generation of pages. Creating a project using a template can be done by following these steps:
- Navigate to MPG > Create New.
- From MPG Setup click on one of the presented templates or use the search field to save some time.
📝 Note: For further details about how to start page generation using a template, check this dedicated doc.
Starting from scratch
Starting from scratch is a very useful option for users whose dataset is in CSV, Excel, or Google Sheets formats. Creating a project on your own can be done by following these steps:
- Navigate to MPG > Create New.
- From MPG Setup click on the From Scratch option.
📝 Note: For further details about how to start page generation from scratch, check this dedicated doc.
🗒Project main options
When creating a project, even if it's from scratch or by using a template, MPG offers you a wide palette of options so that you can customize the pages / posts however you desire.
In this tab, you can configure the basic settings of the project, like the project name, entity type, template of the pages, and some search filters. When finishing the particularization, make sure you Save the Changes to unlock the new panel with options, Source.
The source can be a direct link or an uploaded file, depending on your choice. Click on the Fetch and use button to sync the data, and click on Preview if you want to check how it looks.
The URL Generation is a very important part of the plugin because it ensures the accessibility of the pages. Here you can establish the format of the URLs and some other settings.
📝 Note: Here is a dedicated doc with detailed explanations of the project options.
🗑 Deleting a template
There is a chance to create too many templates or not need them anymore. In this case, MPG offers you the possibility to delete unuseful templates.
- Open project settings.
- In the template tab, you can find the Delete template button.
Once you click on it, a popup will appear, asking if you are sure you want to delete it. If you do, click on Yes.
📝 Note: The Delete template button is available only after the template is created and saved.
⚙️ MPG Settings
The MPG plugin allows for two types of settings:
| Advanced Settings
|| Search Settings
- Update tables structure - allows you to refresh the MPG tables, similar to the disabling / enabling process of the plugin.
- Page Builders Compatibility - it's recommended if the generated pages are not displayed correctly ( there is no header, footer, non - replaced shortcodes ).
- WordPress base path - recommended if there are problems with the sitemaps, due to the constant change of the ABSPATH used for security reasons.
- Cache hooks - installing different plugins, builders, or different versions of WordPress may influence the MPG settings, and from this section, you can change the options to solve the issues.
Here you will find settings that help your website to be found by search engines.
📝 Note: Check this dedicated doc to learn more about how to search through generated pages.
🔄 Cache Functionality
The MPG plugin stores data about each project you create, including cache-related information. The cache influences the speed of your website, so it's an essential tool to have access to it.
Every time a user accesses a page of your MPG project, it will generate an increase in the page in cache number and also the cache size.
To speed up your website, you can click on the Flush button, which will reset the number of pages in the cache and the cache size.
📝 Note: This can be done for each MPG project.
🎥 Video - How to configure Cache Settings
🧰 Use Cases
The MPG plugin is useful not only for websites that require a lot of pages, but it represents the key for web developers that want to have pages in bulk under the same domain, strengthening the SEO of the website. By having custom bulk pages, your chances of getting top-ranked by search engines boost.
The most popular use cases of the MPG plugin are:
- Location pages
- Directory websites - lists of firms, websites, and individuals.
- Listing pages - listing other services or providers.
- Affiliate pages - generating pages for the Amazon affiliate program for each individual product or group of products.
- Partner / Vendor pages
- Parts pages - uploading parts catalogs and generating a page for each model number with its specs.
📝 Note: For further details about SEO plugins compatible with the MPG plugin, check this doc.