ShopIsle documentation - WordPress.org
ShopIsle Customization Quick Video Tutorial
ShopIsle Theme Guide
Find out how to customize the theme in a few steps
Appearance —> Customize:
logo– This theme recommends a logo size of 150 × 150 pixels.
- Here is where you can also change your Site Title, Tagline and add Site icon
- For Site Icon, maximum upload file size: 256 MB. Recommended image dimensions: 512 by 512 pixels.
- The Colors section gives you control over the color scheme of your Header text and Background.
- You can do these modifications from your Customizer > Colors.
- More color option available when you upgrade to the Pro version.
- Add a header image for the blog
- Blog header title - main title on the blog page
- Blog header subtitle - subtitle on the blog page
In the free version of ShopIsle, there are five sections that appear on the frontpage. We will discuss it one by one what each section can do so you can maximize the theme. You will have the option to hide some section if you don't need them.
Big title section / Slider section
IMPORTANT: To have access to a Slider section instead of the Big title section, please install and activate our companion plugin from here .
- Here you can add a background image, title, subtitle, and button.
- By default, your Big title section is visible. You can check the Hide big title section button and the big title will disappear from your homepage.
- Add a banner – For each banner, you can add an image and a button link. You can add as many banners as you want.
- By default, your Banners section is visible. You can check the Hide banners section button and the banners will disappear from your homepage.
- For this section to work, you need to install and activate the WooCommerce plugin. This will automatically display the WooCommerce latest products. You can either enter a WooCommerce shortcode, or select a category of products to display.
- By default, your Products section is visible. You can check the Hide products section button and the section will disappear from your homepage.
- Add a title for your video and embed the video from YouTube. A short video about your products would be probably the best way to promote them.
- You can also place a thumbnail image for your video.
- By default, your Video section is visible. You can check the Hide video section button and the video section will disappear from your homepage.
Products slider section
- For this section to work, you need to install and activate the WooCommerce plugin.
- This section is placed immediately below the Video section. By default, WooCommerce products from the first category found are displayed in this section. You have the option to choose a different category, to add a title and a subtitle.
- The footer section includes the copyright and the social icons where you can add all your social accounts. The theme supports almost all social networks available.
Advanced options - 404 Not found page
- 404 Page settings allow you to edit the title and the content for the Not found page. The best part is the Background Image for 404 Page and the “Back to” button. Never lose again your visitors from that page.
Add new image – by clicking the “Select Image” button.
Add new Menu – ShopIsle theme supports 1 menu. Select which menu you would like to use. You can edit your menu content on the Menus screen in the Appearance section.
Add a Widget – Add a widget as simple as in the left picture. You can add how many widgets you want. Those widgets will appear in the footer.
Translate Shop Isle
We also have translations available for plenty of popular languages here. You can simply download and use the translated .po and .mo files.
About us template
IMPORTANT: To have access to the About us template in Shop Isle, please install and activate our companion plugin from here.
Once installed and activated, go to your WordPress Dashboard > Pages
Create a new page and select the correct template as seen in the screenshot below: