How to install WordPress Themes
A Theme is a tool that helps users to easier customize the appearance of a website. You can download any of our themes by following this link.
📝Note: If you have just purchased a ThemeIsle theme please refer to this guide in order to get started with it.
There are 2 scenarios that you may follow in order to install a WordPress Theme:
First Scenario - directly from WordPress
- Log into your site's admin page, by adding /wp-admin at the end of your website's URL and navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type the name of the desired theme in the Search bar.
📝Note: Check Neve's documentation or Hestia's documentation to find out more about them.
- Once the theme appeared, click on the Install button.
- After finishing the installation, make sure you activate the theme by clicking on the Activate button.
Second Scenario - uploading its file
- Once you are in the Dashboard go to Appearance > Themes.
- To install your new WordPress theme click on the Add New tab.
- Click the Upload Theme button in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Choose File button, select the ZIP archive of your theme from your local computer and press the Install Now button.
- Click on the Activate button, under the "Theme installed successfully" message.
We're done! You have successfully installed your WordPress theme. You can now go to the front end of your site and see the newly installed theme in action.