How to install WordPress Themes
After purchasing a theme, you need to go to your Purchase History to download it. Once you have logged into your account, go to the respective theme and click the Download Button.
Please read the documentation of the theme before starting the customization. You can find all our documentation here.
Theme Installation Steps
- The first thing to do when you want to install a new WordPress theme is to log in to your site admin page. Once you are in the dashboard go to Appearance -> Themes.
- You will see a list of all the themes currently installed in your dashboard. To install your new WordPress theme, simply click on the Add New tab.
- To start uploading your new WordPress theme click the Upload Theme button in the WordPress dashboard. You will see the Upload Theme link at the top of the page.
- Now, click the Choose File button, select the ZIP archive of your theme from your local computer and press the Install Now button.
- In a few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the theme archive for you. You will need to activate the theme for the changes to take effect. All you need to do is locate the Activate link under the Theme installed successfully message.
- We're done! You have successfully installed your WordPress theme. You can now go to the front end of your site and see the newly installed theme in action.