Llorix One Lite Documentation
Llorix One theme is a beautiful one-page business theme. It includes parallax scrolling, fixed header navigation, testimonials, team, and many features.
To install a theme you need to navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload, in your WordPress dashboard. Now, click the Choose File button, select the zip folder of the theme from your local computer and press the Install Now button. In few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the theme archive for you. All you need to do next is to press the Activate link under the message for successful theme installation.
Front Page Setup
To set up the beautiful one-page frontpage template that Llorix One theme has, you first need to create two Pages. One will become the homepage, and the other will be where your posts are displayed. For example, you have created two pages named "Home" and "Blog". Now go to Settings > Reading and select the option for "A static page". Here select your recently created pages "Home" as your front page and "Blog" as posts page.
If you've done all this, then you can visit your website and it will look similar to our theme demo.
In order to add Our team, Our Services and Testimonials sections to Llorix One Lite theme you need to install and activate this plugin.
After the theme is installed and activated, go to Appearance → Customizer to start customizing the theme.
- Site Title – Add the site title.
- Tagline – A short description of the site.
- Site icon – Add a favicon for your site.
- Keep the old static frontpage template? – This option allows users to use the default page template for the homepage. If this option is not selected and a static page is selected as homepage, the homepage will have the custom frontpage template available in the theme.
- Disable preloader – With a simple click turn of the default preloader on the homepage.
- Change the template to Full width for all the pages? – By selecting this option, all the pages in the site will have by default the Full-width template.
- Logo – Here you can upload your logo. We recommend a logo size of 177 × 40 pixels.
- Header visibility –If you check the “Header visibility” box, the header will toggle on the front-page.
- The Colors section gives you control over the colors of the main texts and titles.
- To have full control over the color scheme check out our PRO version
- Background image – Using this option, you have access to select a background image for your site
Very Top Header
- Very Top Header means the thin bar that will appear above the header. Here you can add your phone number and as many social icons as you want.
- Here is where you are able to customize the header section of the main blog page. You have the option to add an image for the background, the main title, a subtitle and the overlay color and transparency of the section.
Big title section
- This is where you can customize the main Big title section on the homepage. You have options for a header logo, a main title, a subtitle, and a button.
- In Big title section background, you can select the background image for the section. You can also check the "Parallax effect" box to enable a special parallax effect in that area. For that, you also must add two images, for the First layer and Second layer options.
Logos Bar Section
- This section is placed immediately below the Big title section. You can add as many logos as you want.
- Here you can edit the title, the subtitle, and add how many Service Boxes you want to have in the Services section.
- A Service Box contains an icon or an image(or none), a title, and the text.
- If you choose to use an image, please make sure to select “Llorix One Services” size from Attachment Display Settings before you click on the “Insert into post” button.
- This section is ideal for presenting your company or maybe even yourself. There are options for a featured image, a title, and a text.
- Here is where you can edit the title, subtitle and add a background image for the Team section. You can also add as many team member as you need.
- A Team Member box contains an image, a title, and a subtitle.
- Please make sure you select “Thumbnail” size from Attachment Display Settings before you clicked on “Insert into post” button.
- Llorix One includes another important section: Testimonials. Here you can edit the title, the subtitle, and also add how many testimonials you need.
- A Testimonial box contains an image, a title, and a subtitle.
- Please, make sure that you selected “Llorix One Testimonials” size from Attachment Display Settings before you clicked on “Insert into post” button.
- The ribbon section contains options for a main title, a background image and a button.
Latest News Section
- Llorix One Lite has also a Latest News section, which will display the latest posts from your blog page. This way, you can keep your users updated with your work.
- You also have the option to add a main title to the Latest news section.
- To change the number of posts , you need to go to Settings -> Reading -> Post per page
Contact info Section
- Here is where you can add contact details, like your address, phone number or email address.
- You just need to add a new contact field. A contact field contains an icon, a text, and a link.
- In this section, you also have the option to add a map shortcode.
- We recommend you to use the Intergeo Maps plugin that perfectly suits this section.
Llorix One Lite supports two menus (one in Header and the other one in the Footer).
- Adding a widget is as simple as in the left picture. You can add how many widgets you want in the footer of your site. The theme has 4 footer areas where you can add all the widgets you need.
- Anchors for front-page section – Llorix One Lite's front-page has a number of custom sections which you can target from the navigation menu. To do that, you must add the following anchors to the URLs of each navigation menu item:
- #story for the “About us” section
- #services for the “Our Services” section
- #team for the “Our Team” section
- #customers for the “Testimonials” section
- #latestnews for the "Latest news" section
- #contactinfo for the "Contact" section
- You can add your Contact form shortcode and the Map shortcode right from Customizer. It’s important to know that you have to access the Contact page when you are in the Customizer, so you can do these changes.
- In this demo, we used Contact Form 7 plugin to create the contact form.
- For the Map shortcode, we used Intergeo Maps plugin.
Static Front Page
- To have access to the beautiful one page frontpage template that Llorix One Lite has, make sure you have selected the option for "A static page" and a page for "Front page".
- Note: If you still want to use a static page for homepage, but don't want the frontpage template, make sure you select the option "Keep the old static frontpage template?" from the Advanced options panel, as mentioned before.
- The footer area includes:
- The copyright section
- A Social Icons section, where you can add all your social accounts. The theme supports almost all social networks in the world.