Llorix One Lite Documentation
Find out how to customize the theme in a few steps
Appearance —> Customize:
- Site Title – Add the site title.
- Tagline – A short description of the site.
- Site icon – Add a favicon for your site.
- Keep the old static frontpage template? – This option allows users to use the default page template for the homepage. If this option is not selected, if a static page is selected as homepage, the homepage will have the custom frontpage template available in the theme.
- Disable preloader – With a simple click turn of the default preloader on the homepage.
- Change the template to Full width for all the pages? – By selecting this option, all the pages in the site will have by default the Full width template.
In order to use full-functionality of Llorix One, you need to install Llorix One Companion plugin to your WordPress.
- Logo – We recommend a logo size of 177 × 40 pixels.
- Header visibility –If you check the “Header visibility” box, the header will toggle on the front-page.
- The Colors section gives you control over the colors of the main texts and titles.
- To have full control over the color scheme check out our PRO version
- Backround image – Using this option, you have access to select a background image for your site
Very Top Header
- Very Top Header means the thin bar that will appear above the header. Here you can add your phone number and as many social icons as you want.
- Here is where you are able to customize the header section of the main blog page. You have the option to add an image for the background, a main title, a subtitle and the overlay color and transparency of the section.
Big title section
- This is where you can customize the main Big title section on homepage. You have options for a header logo, a main title, a subtitle and a button. In Big title section background you can select the background image for the section. You can also check the "Parallax effect" box to enable a special parallax effect in that area. For that, you also must add two images, for the First layer and Second layer options.
Logos Bar Section
- This section is placed immediately below the Big title section. You can add as many logos as you want.
- Here is where you can edit the title, the subtitle, and how many Service Boxes you want to have in the Services section.
- A Service Box contains an icon or an image(or none), a title, and the text.
- If you choose to use an image, please make sure to select “Llorix One Services” size from Attachment Display Settings before you click on the “Insert into post” button.
- This section is ideal for presenting your company or maybe even yourself. There are options for a featured image, a title and a text.
- Here is where you can edit the title, subtitle and add a background image for the Team section. You can also add as many team member as you need.
- A Team Member box contains an image, a title, and a subtitle.
- Please make sure you select “Thumbnail” size from Attachment Display Settings before you clicked on “Insert into post” button.
- Llorix One includes another important section: Testimonials. Here you can edit the title, the subtitle, and also add how many testimonials you need.
- A Testimonial box contains an image, a title, and a subtitle.
- Please, make sure that you selected “Llorix One Testimonials” size from Attachment Display Settings before you clicked on “Insert into post” button.
- The ribbon section contains options for a main title, a background image and a button.
Latest News Section
- Llorix One Lite has also a Latest News section, which will display the latest posts from your blog page. This way, you can keep your users updated with your work.
- You also have the option to add a main title to the Latest news section.
- To change the number of posts , you need to go to Settings -> Reading -> Post per page
Contact info Section
- Here is where you can add contact details, like your address, phone number or email address.
- You just need to add a new contact field. A contact field contains an icon, a text and a link.
- In this section, you also have the option to add a map shortcode.
- We recommend you to use the Intergeo Maps plugin that perfectly suits this section.
Llorix One Lite supports two menus (one in Header and the other one in the Footer).
- Adding a widget is as simple as in the left picture. You can add how many widgets you want in the footer of your site. The theme has 4 footer areas where you can add all the widgets you need.
- Anchors for front-page section – Llorix One Lite's front-page has a number of custom sections which you can target from the navigation menu. To do that, you must add the following anchors to the URLs of each navigation menu item:
- #story for the “About us” section
- #services for the “Our Services” section
- #team for the “Our Team” section
- #customers for the “Testimonials” section
- #latestnews for the "Latest news" section
- #contactinfo for the "Contact" section
- You can add your Contact form shortcode and the Map shortcode right from Customizer. It’s important to know that you have to access the Contact page when you are in the Customizer, so you can do these changes.
- In this demo, we used Contact Form 7 plugin to create the contact form.
- For the Map shortcode, we used Intergeo Maps plugin.
Static Front Page
- To have access to the beautiful one page frontpage template that Llorix One Lite has, make sure you have selected the option for "A static page" and a page for "Front page".
- Note: If you still want to use a static page for homepage, but don't want the frontpage template, make sure you select the option "Keep the old static frontpage template?" from the Advanced options panel, as mentioned before.
- The footer area includes:
- The copyright section
- A Social Icons section, where you can add all your social accounts. The theme supports almost all social networks in the world.