Lawyeria Lite Documentation
Find out how you can customize the theme in a few steps
Appearance —> Customize:
Change Site Title sections :
- Site Title – Add the site title.
- Tagline – Add a short description of the site.
- Header Text Color – Choose a color that suits the Header Text.
- Background Color – Choose a color that suits the Background.
- Also, check out the PRO version for full control over the color scheme!
- Header Image – Here you can add an image for your header. We recommend the following size: 964px x 150px.
- Background Image – Here you can add an image for your background. We recommend the following size: 1080px x 509px.
Change Navigation sections :
- Add new Menu – Your theme supports 1 menu. Select which menu you would like to use. You can edit your menu content on the Menus screen in the Appearance section.
- Add a widget as simple as in the left picture. Click on “Add a Widget” and then add any widget you want. (you can add widgets in general sidebar and footer)
Static Front Page
- Front page displays – Your theme supports a static front page.
In this section, you can add a logo, the contact title and your phone number.
Front page is the most complex section of Lawyeria Lite theme. Here you can add a lot of features:
- You have the option to complete the title and the content in the subheader. Also, the subheader background and a quote can be added here.
In the same section, you can choose a title, an image, and the content for each box. (Lawyeria supports 3 boxes).
- The latest feature that can be added here is related to the homepage content. (You can add an image, a title and the content).
- Also, on the PRO version you can add custom widgets like “Practice Area”, “Our Lawyers” and “Testimonials”.
You can modify the 404 error page directly from Customize.