Neve Footer Builder
Neve comes with a versatile builder for the footer area of your site. With just a few clicks you can create the desired layout.
| Open the Footer Builder
|| Get to know the Footer Builder Layout
| The Footer Builder rows
|| Footer Tabs
📂 Open the Footer Builder
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize.
- Click on the Footer panel to open the footer builder.
🔎 Get to know the Footer Builder layout
The Footer Builder consists of two areas:
- Footer Live View Area - Where you can see the live preview of how the footer will look on the site.
- Footer Builder Area - Where you can add, reorder, and remove components.
📑 Footer Builder rows
The footer builder area has three rows ( Footer Top, Footer Main, and Footer Bottom ) in which you can easily select and arrange the available components you can find while hovering over each division of the rows.
Appearance > Customize > Footer
Each row has its own settings which consist of Layouts and Style. To open them, click on ⚙️ at the beginning of the row, or directly on the row name in the left sidebar.
| Add components
|| Remove components
| Customize components
While hovering over each division of the rows, click on the ➕ sign and a list of components will appear.
Each component has specific options you can customize once that component is clicked on.
📝 Note: The following components are available only in Neve Pro: Custom Layout, Payment Icons, and Social Icons.
Components can be added to the rows in two ways:
- drag&drop them from the left sidebar
- directly from the header rows
In order to remove a component, there are two steps that need to be done:
Step 1: hover over the component you want to remove.
Step 2: click on the ❌ icon on the right corner of the component.
To open the customizing options for a newly added component, you have to follow two steps:
Step 1: select the desired one.
Step 2: click on the ⚙️ icon when the component is already enabled in one of the rows.
- Footer Menu
- Widgets area (Footer One, Footer Two, Footer Three, Footer Four)
- Payment Icons
- Social Icons
- Custom Layout
While clicking on the ⚙️ icon, at the top of the row, a left sidebar will appear, including two tabs:
- the layout tab
- the style tab
- Stick to bottom - The row will be visible all the time even if the page isn't scrolled at the bottom.
- The Layout - can be Full Width - Contained | Full Width | Contained - below are screenshots with each of them.
- Full Width - Contained - the row content is wrapped by the page container and the background color stretch the full width
- Full Width - content and background color stretch the full width
- Contained - both the content and background color are wrapped by the page container
- The number of columns - can vary from 1 to 5 for each row, and based on it the row layout can be different.
📌 The layout chosen will change the row columns - an example below:
In the style tab are many options available:
- the row height - in pixels, with a reset arrow at the end of the row.
- Desktop | Tablet | Mobile
- text and background colors
- with the possibility to choose from Neve's Global Colors
- adding an image as the background, which can be a static image or the featured image of the current page.
- When using a background image, it is also possible to set an overlay(color and transparency).