The Copyright Footer Component
This guide is about the Copyright footer component available in Neve.
For more details about how the footer builder works, please refer to this article.
Add a Footer Copyright Component
Just click on the ➕ symbol and a list of components will appear.
From there you can add the Copyright component.
To open the customizing options, just click on the ⚙️ icon inside the Copyright component. This will open the Copyright panel on the left side, from where you can customize the component.
- Appearance > Customize > Footer > Copyright > General
In the general tab is available a blank field where the user can add code or use the dynamic tags.
- Appearance > Customize > Footer > Copyright > Layout
In the Layout tab, you also have access to advanced positioning options like:
- Alignment - left / center / right ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Vertical Alignment - top / middle / bottom.
- Padding - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Margin - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Appearance > Customize > Header > Copyright > Style
The style tab includes the following options:
- Text Color - with the possibility of choosing one of Neve's Global Colors, by clicking on the 🌐 icon.
- Typography options
- Transform - None / Capitalise / Lowercase / Uppercase
- Weight - None / 100 to 900
- Font Size, Line Height (in PX / EM), Letter Spacing ( in PX) - along with a reset button ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).