The Widgets Footer Component
This guide is about the Widgets footer components available in Neve.
For more details about how the footer builder works, please refer to this article.
Open the Footer Builder
- Appearance > Customize > Footer
In order to access the customizing options of each widget ( Footer One, Footer Two...) you can drag and drop the components from the left sidebar to the desired Footer Menu component, or you can click on the plus sign on the desired Footer Menu Row.
- Appearance > Customize > Footer > Footer [number]
When you click on the ⚙️ icon, the general tab will appear on the left side. Click on the ➕ button and choose the desired widget.
You will also find a "Search Widgets" section in the sidebar that will make it easier to find the exact widget desired.
- Appearance > Customize > Footer > Footer [number] > Layout
The layout options allow both the horizontal and vertical alignment to be adjusted, as well as margins and padding.
- Alignment - left / center / right ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Vertical Alignment - top / middle / bottom
- Padding - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Margin - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
📝 Note: In order to see changes made in the vertical alignment, you have to make sure that the height of the Footer Row is big enough to show changes. You can do this by accessing the Settings Wheel located on the left side of the Footer Builder Row.