Icon - Related Blocks
📝 Note: These blocks are part of the Otter Blocks plugin, which you can get from here.
📝 Note: The blocks' appearance can be improved using the Otter features, such as Transform to Sticky, Visibility conditions, Dynamic Values or Images, as well as Counting / Typing / Loading animations, and Patterns.
Create the website that you desire using the Otter blocks:
|| Icon List
Something more suggestive than a text or a button is an icon, and with the Icon block, you can easily add it to your website.
The specific customizations available for this block cover four areas:
- Icon - here you will find the Icon Library, which allows you to pick the library from Font Awesome and ThemeIsle Icons, and the Icon Picker to search the list and choose the suitable icon for your website.
- Icon Sizes - from here you can adjust the size of the icon and anything related to its position.
- Color - choose from the Global Colors or select a custom color, on normal or hover mode, for the icon, background, and border.
- Border Settings - enhance the border by adjusting its size and radius.
Use cases of the Icon block
- to highlight your product's strong points using the Section block ( three columns ) and Icon blocks
📌 Icon List
Create an exciting layout for the icons using the Icon List block.
The specific customizations available for this block cover two areas:
- Styles - pick the orientation of the list ( Vertical / Horizontal ).
- Settings - here you will find similar icon settings to the above block, plus some extra list options, like gap and content color.
After adding the icons, you can change their alignment ( left / center / right ).
Use cases for the Icon List block
- present product's Pros
📝 Note: Unlock more features using the PRO version of the plugin.