Animated / Dynamic Blocks
📝 Note: These blocks are part of the Otter Blocks plugin, which you can get from here.
📝 Note: The blocks' appearance can be improved using the Otter features, such as Transform to Sticky, Visibility conditions, Dynamic Values or Images, as well as Counting / Typing / Loading animations, and Patterns.
The Otter plugin can help with increasing your website's popularity, using the dedicated blocks:
| Sharing Icons
|| Flip Card
↪️ Sharing Icons
Ensure your website's popularity by using share buttons with a suitable social sharing service.
The specific customizations available for this block cover one area:
- Styles - here, you can pick predefined designs for the icons.
- Layout - configure the justification and orientation of the icons.
- Link settings - choose the behavior of the links that you add.
- Color - select the most suitable colors for the icons and text.
You can control the sharing icons that appear on your website by enabling the specific icon:
Designs for the Social Icons block
- using the pill shape style and predefined colors
- using the logos only style and unique colors
🚪 Flip Card
This block adds a different appearance to your website, allowing you to display two sections of your website inside a block.
The specific customizations available for this block cover these areas:
- Settings - here you can adjust the card's width and height and switch sides.
- You can customize the card's front and back, adding images and adjusting position and dimensions. Adjust the title and description font or pick a background type.
📝 Note: To see the modifications live, click on the button below the flip card to flip to the back ( 1 ).
- Style - pick how the card should flip, and adjust its padding and borders.
- Color - add colors for the Border / Title / Description.
- Box Shadow - add a shadow effect to the flip card by enabling the Shadow Properties and customizing it.
Use Cases of the Flip Card block
- create a sneak peek of your products on the Homepage
- present the administrators in a superior way
The popup is a notice that appears suddenly on the screen, over another window or display.
- Settings - from this area, you can configure the popup trigger, and depending on the chosen one, other settings become available ( such as wait time for the on-load trigger ). Moreover, behavior options can be enabled here, like showing a close button, closing on click, etc.
- Style - this menu is responsible for the appearance of the popup, and you can set here width, background, overlay, and the appearance of the close button.
Use cases of the Popup block
- make a popular discount offer for your visitors using the popup block
📝 Note: Unlock more features using the PRO version of the plugin.