How to get videos from YouTube with Feedzy
One awesome feature of Feedzy RSS Feed is its ability to automatically get videos from YouTube, either from a specific channel or playlist.
1. Create your custom feed URL
In order to create your custom feed URL, you will first need to get your channel ID or playlist ID ( depending on your needs ) and use it in the following format:
- channel: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=PASTETHECHANNNELIDHERE
- playlist: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?playlist_id=PASTETHEPLAYLISTIDHERE
Here's where you'll find a channel's ID:
Here's where you'll find a playlist's ID:
2. Insert the feed content in your page
Now, that you have your custom feed URL you can use it as you'd with any other, to insert the feed content on your page. You can read more about it here.
Note: Displaying the description of the videos is not possible in the free version of the plugin as the summary parameter of the shortcode is available just in the Premium Version.
3. Import the feed content as WordPress posts
Note: This is a Premium Feature. You need to have both
If you want, you can use the custom feed URL to import the content as WordPress posts. You can read more about it here.