The Breadcrumbs Component - Neve Header / Footer Builder (PRO)
📝Note: This component is part of the Neve Header / Footer Builder.
By default, Neve supports breadcrumbs on the Shop / Archive (WooCommerce) and Single Product pages.
But Neve also supports the most popular plugins used for breadcrumbs: Yoast SEO, Rank Math SEO, Breadcrumb NavXT, and SEOPress Pro. After installing and activating one of these plugins, activate their breadcrumbs functionality, and then Neve will display the breadcrumbs:
📝 Note: While in the free version, there is no control over where the breadcrumbs appear, in Neve Pro, using the Breadcrumbs components for the header builder, breadcrumbs can be placed anywhere in the header area.
🧰 Using the Component
- Install one of the Yoast SEO, Rank Math SEO, Breadcrumb NavXT, or SEOPress Pro plugins and activate their breadcrumbs functionality.
- A dd the Breadcrumbs component into the rows by clicking on the ➕ button and selecting the component.
- Open the component's settings to customize it by clicking on the ⚙️icon.
🔮Customizing the Component
There are three panels with customizing options for this component, which allow you to create the desired header / footer:
In the General tab, you can find the HTML tag option to select the tag that the breadcrumbs should use: div, span, small, p, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, or h6.
The layout options allow the following adjustments:
- Padding and Margin - available in PX, EM, REM, and %, with a link button that helps establish the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
🖌 Style Panel
The Breadcrumbs component can be styled through the following options:
- Links Color - set the color of the links in breadcrumbs.
- Links Hover Color - modifies the link color that appears after hovering with the mouse.
Breadcrumbs in Neve
Want to read more about breadcrumbs in Neve? Follow this doc.