Header Contact (PRO)
If you wish to add your contact details (information like address, email, and phone number) to the site header, you can do so through the Contact component of the header builder. No coding skills required.
Header Contact is part of Neve Pro's Header Booster module.
Add a Header Contact
The header builder ( found in Appearance > Customize > Header ) has three rows in which you can easily select and arrange the available components you can find while hovering over each division of the rows. Just click on the "+" (Add) sign and a list of components will appear. From there you can add the Contact component.
Open customizations for the Header Contact
To open the customizing options, just click on the newly added Contact component. This will open the Contact panel on the left side, from where you can customize the component.
Adding Contact information
In the General tab click the Add Item button and toggle the arrow to open each item and enter the details.
- Text: Contact information text. It can be and address, phone number or email.
- Icon: Contact information icon. For e.g. you can use a map marker for an address.
- Type: Contact information type. It can be text, email or phone. If the field type is email or phone, it will apply the mailto: and tel: special formats on the frontend.
Style the Header Contact
- Icon Position: left or right side of the text.
- Item Spacing: spacing ( in pixels ) between items.
- Text Color
- Icon Color
- Item Typography: Advanced typography settings, e.g. font size and weight, line height and letter spacing, and text transform.
Custom padding and margin
Click on the Layout tab to have access to advanced positioning options like Alignment ( inside the header builder available space for the Contact component ), Padding and Margin.