The Search Form Component - Neve Header / Footer Builder
📝Note: This component is part of the Neve Header / Footer Builder.
The Search Form component is similar to the Search Icon, but in this case, it will be displayed the whole form, not just the icon.
🧰Using the Component
- Start by adding the component into the rows by clicking on the ➕ button and selecting the component.
- Open the component's settings to customize it by clicking on the ⚙️icon.
📝 Note: This component is available in two instances: Search Form and Search Form 1.
🔮Customizing the Component
There are three panels with customizing options for this component, which allow you to create the desired header / footer:
When you click on the ⚙️ icon, the General tab will appear on the left side.
This option allows the user to add the desired text that will appear on the blank field of the Search Form:
In the Layout tab, you also have access to advanced positioning options like:
- Padding and Margin - available in PX, EM, REM, and %, with a link button that helps establish the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
🖌 Style Panel
In this area, you will find options that will be applied to the field that appears:
- Height - sets the height of the search field (in PX), with a reset button ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Font Size - sets the size of the placeholder (in PX), with a reset button ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Border Width - sets the width of the border (in PX), having the link option, to change the values at the same time ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Border Radius - rounds the corners of the field (in PX), and has the link option, to change the values at the same time.
- Background color - sets the color of the search field, and you can choose one of the global colors ( theme's default colors ), by clicking on the 🌐 button.
📝 Note: You can boost the component's appearance by using the Gradient option that can be accessed from the background color tab.
- Text and Border - sets the color of the text inside the field and border, and you can choose one of the global colors ( theme's default colors ), by clicking on the 🌐 button.
- Button Appearance - you can display it as an icon button, which will allow you to choose from predefined icons or insert your own SVG code, or display it as a text button, allowing you to insert the text and customize the colors of text and background.