White Label Module Documentation
The White Label module allows you to present Neve and Neve Pro as your own. This means that you can, in fact, hide the actual names of the theme and the plugin (and all their custom details, like description, screenshot, and license) and use your brand name instead.
In this article, the following subjects will be presented:
| Activating the module
|| Using the Module
🖲️ Activating the module
- Install the Neve PRO plugin using these instructions.
Neve > Neve Options > Neve Pro.
- Enable the White Label module.
🧰 Using the module
The module creates a new panel of options that can be accessed by clicking on the Settings link, that's just right below the module.
From this point, all you have to do is to add the required information:
- Agency Author - let the customers know who is the owner of the theme / plugin.
- Agency Author URL - share the URL of the author so that the visitors can contact you directly.
- Hide Sites Library - the Sites Library will disappear from the theme dashboard, there will be no trace left of Neve, and you will have a completely white-label site.
- Hide My Library - the templates you create in My Library will no longer be visible for any of your customers if you enable this toggle.
- Plugin Name and Plugin Description - these will appear on the plugin page.
- Theme Name and Theme Description - these will appear on the theme page.
- Screenshot URL - make sure you add the new logo of the theme in the Dashboard > Media Library, then open it, copy the specific URL, and paste it into this field.
Enable White Label
The White Label will disappear from the Custom Plugin section to ensure no one else can access it and accidentally discover the changes that have been made.
- Hide Options from Dashboard - to get access back, deactivate the Neve Pro plugin and activate it again.
- Enable License Hiding - the license field ( e.g., Neve PRO ) will be removed from the Dashboard.
After setting up the custom theme and plugin, click on Save Options and check the results.
📍 Appearance > Themes
📍 Plugins > Installed Plugins