How to create charts from your WordPress posts
📝 Note: This is a feature of the premium version of Visualizer, which you can get from here.
- While editing a chart, navigate to the Source tab and click on I mport from WordPress.
- Pick from the dropdown how often you wish to refresh the data from WordPress.
- Click on the Create Filter button.
- Select from the dropdown the post type you want to plot in the graphs, then the elements.
- elements that we want to display in the charts
- how the chart appears
📝Note: You can modify the alias of the elements and pick the data type.