How to move Feedzy templates to your theme
You may want to move the templates that come with Feedzy to your theme in order to preserver the changes over upgrades.
In order to do this you need to follow the next steps:
- Inside your theme folder you need to create one called
- Then you need to go to your pro plugin folder and you will find one called
- After this you need to copy the files from
- Your are now ready to go, WordPress will use your new template files inside the ones from the plugin.
Available Template Files
Let's assume you are using Hestia,
- Go to your installation's wp-content > themes > hestia folder and create feedzy folder.
- Paste all the files from your Feedzy RSS Pro's folder, templates to hestia > feedzy.
- Now, WordPress will be using the new template files which are in Hestia's folder, and it will preserve the changes over updates.