How to integrate Google Analytics with your WordPress website
In this article, you will find out how to integrate Google Analytics with your WordPress website.
- using the Google Site Kit dedicated plugin
Install and Activate the Google Site Kit plugin.
📝 Note: Here is a guide about how to install a WordPress plugin.
Once installed, navigate to Dashboard > Site Kit and start configuring the account by clicking on the Start Setup/Sign in with Google blue button:
- Sign in with Google
- Choose your Google account
- Check the two checkboxes
- Setting up by pressing the buttons:
- Add site
- Go to my Dashboard
You will be redirected to Site Kit's dashboard (1) :
- Click on "Connect Service" for the module you want to activate (eg. Analytics (2) ).
After clicking on " Connect Service", a Sign in with Google pop up will appear:
- select your Google account.
- check the access that you give to Site Kit (in the GIF below, I have used an already configured account).
- click on Continue.
Complete the details (1) of the site and click on "Create Account" (2).
Check Google Analytics Terms of Agreement and click on the Go to my Dashboard button.
Done! You have successfully configured Google Analytics for your website.
📌 You can check the statistics by navigating to Site Kit > Analytics.
📝 Note: Here is a blog article dedicated to Google Analytics for beginners.