How to install WordPress Plugins
If you purchased a ThemeIsle plugin please refer to this guide in order to get started with it.
Plugin Installation Steps
- The first thing you need to do when you want to install a new WordPress plugin is to log in to your site admin page. Once there, go to Plugins section.
- Here, you will see all the plugins you have currently installed in your dashboard. To add another one, just click on the Add New tab.
- You can simply upload the zip folder of the plugin here. To do this click on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Now, click the Choose File button, select the archive of your plugin from your local computer and press the Install Now button.
- In a few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the plugin archive for you. All you need to do next is to press the Activate link under the message for successful plugin installation.