How to install WordPress Plugins
📝 Note: If you purchased a Themeisle plugin please refer to this guide in order to get started with it.
A Plugin is a tool that extends a website's functionality by adding new features or by creating new options. There are 2 scenarios that you may follow to install a WordPress Plugin:
| Directly from WordPress
|| Uploading its file
🔍 Directly from WordPress
Log into your website admin page, then go to Appearance > Plugins.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type the name of the plugin in the Search bar.
- Once the plugin's name appears, click on the Install button.
- After finishing the installation, make sure you activate the plugin by clicking on the Activate button.
📝 Note: Check this link to learn more about Themeisle's Plugins.
📥 Uploading its file
- Log into your website admin page. , then go to Appearance > Plugins. You will see all the plugins currently installed in your dashboard listed there.
- To install a new WordPress plugin, simply click on the Add New tab.
- Click the Upload Plugin button in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Choose File button, select the ZIP archive of your plugin from your local computer and press the Install Now button.