How to install WordPress Plugins
After purchasing a plugin from us, you need to go to your Purchase History to download it. Once you have logged into your account, go to the respective plugin and click the Download Button. Please read the documentation of the plugin before starting the customization. You can find all our documentations here.
Plugin Installation Steps
- The first thing you need to do when you want to install a new WordPress plugin is to log in to your site admin page. Once there, go to Plugins section.
- Here, you will see all the plugins you have currently installed in your dashboard. To add another one, just click on the Add New tab.
- You can simply upload the zip folder of the plugin here. To do this click on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Now, click the Choose File button, select the archive of your plugin from your local computer and press the Install Now button.
- In a few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the plugin archive for you. All you need to do next is to press the Activate link under the message for successful plugin installation.
Don't forget to activate the license key to unlock the pro features of the plugin and get the automatic updates directly in your dashboard.