How to change font in ThemeIsle themes
Google Typography it's a great plugin you can use if you want to change the font on your website.
To install the Google Typography plugin you should go to your Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New and search for the plugin, install it and activate it.
After activating the plugin, go to Appearance -> Typography -> Add New.
There are five options available:
1) Font Family: There are over 600 plus font family available from which you can select the fonts you desire.
2) Variant: Here you can choose font weight of that font.
3) Size: This options give you a choice to change font size of selected class.
4) Color: Here you can choose from all the available colors the plugin has to offer.
5) CSS Selector (Text Box) : It is the last and the most important part where you have to enter the class title or paragraph that you want to customize. You can also enter multiple classes by using commas (,).
The big question is: How to catch class of particular heading or paragraph?
For this you can check this doc: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/dom-and-styles which will help you find out the specific class.
This video might also help:
If you want to use more than one font and want to customize all classes separately, then you can add one more collection using Add New option.