The Custom Thank You Pages Module - Sparks
📝 Note: The Custom Thank You Pages module is part of the Sparks plugin, which you can get from here.
The Custom Thank You Pages create a more friendly appearance to the online shop, by displaying a thank you message after finishing an order.
| Activating the Module
| Using the Module
| Useful Resources
| 🎥 Video - How to design a Custom Thank You Page
🖲 Activating the Module
- Install the Sparks plugin, using these instructions.
- Navigate to Settings > Sparks and activate the module.
🧰 Using the Custom Thank You Pages
Once the module has been enabled, it will generate a new section under the Marketing menu.
Navigate to Dashboard > Marketing > Thank You Pages to discover the new option.
The next step is to create a customized Thank You Page according to your desires, so click on the Add New button to start the process:
The Gutenberg editor is enabled for editing the Thank You Page, with all its options. More than that, the page comes with specific settings:
The interesting part of this feature is that you can have multiple Thank You Pages and restrict them so they will be displayed only for certain products.
The restrictions cover the following areas:
- Shipping Methods - select the shipping methods that will generate the thank you page.
- Payment Gateway - select the payment methods to generate the thank you page.
- Categories - pick the categories that will make the thank you page appear.
📝 Note: The priority order is: Categories > Payment Gateway > Shipping Method > General (no restriction added).
When two or many thank you pages with the same type of restrictions are found, they will be displayed according to the order field from Post Attributes.
📝 Note: Order equal to 0 means that it is the most important page and it will be displayed, rather than pages with order equal to 1, 2, 3.
🔮 Custom Thank You Pages for products
You can set a specific Thank You Page for each product by following these steps:
Step 1: Navigate to Products > All Products and pick the desired one.
Step 2: Click on the Edit button and scroll until the Product data.
Step 3: Go to the Thank you Page and select the suitable one from the dropdown list ( there you will find the ones created before ).
Step 4: Click on Update and visit the site to check the changes.
As you have noticed above, the Custom Thank You Page also works with restrictions based on the shipping method or payment options. This section will help you configure these features to use them in creating the page.
How to configure the shipping methods?
- To use the shipping methods, you have to first configure them. Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
From there, click to add a shipping zone. You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill in the details. After finishing, click on Add shipping method.
- A popup will open, containing the available shipping methods. Make sure you pick the desired ones.
- Now, you will be able to see them in the Shipping methods area. You can customize their order, enable or disable them, and also access their specific options by clicking on the Edit button.
How to configure the payment options?
- To use the shipping methods, you have to first configure them. Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
There are two ways you can do this. Install the WooCommerce payments, which will generate a setup or set up the usual payment options.
- To use a certain payment method, just enable it, and then all you have to do is to configure it by clicking on the Set up button.
- You can customize their order on the frontend, and enable or disable them.