Mystock Photos - Orbit Fox module
📝 Note: This module is part of the Orbit Fox plugin. For more information about the plugin, please check the main documentation.
Using this module, you can import images from the MyStock website to use on your site.
🖲 Activating the Module
- Navigate to Orbit Fox > General Settings.
- Scroll down until you find the Mystock Import module and enable it.
🧰 Using the Module
Navigate to the desired page and open the editor. On the top right side of the page, click on the small 📷 icon to open the MyStockPhotos options.
You will see all the images available on the MyStock website.
To use any of the images, just go over them with your mouse. Three buttons will appear:
- The first one will just add the image to the Media Library
- The second one will set the image as a Featured Image for that post
- The third one will insert the image in the post