Social Sharing Icons - Orbit Fox module
📝 Note: This module is part of the Orbit Fox plugin. For more information about the plugin, please check the main documentation.
The easiest way to get more social shares and traffic to your website is to use the Social Icons Module. Activating this module will give you the option to display the social icons in posts and/or pages, desktop position, mobile position, and choose networks you would be using.
🖲 Activating the Module
- Navigate to Orbit Fox > General Settings.
- Scroll down until you find the Social Sharing module and enable it.
🧰 Using the Module
To configure the module, navigate to Dashboard > Orbit Fox > General Settings, activate the Social Icons module, and open the accordion.
- Display on - choose to display the social sharing module on posts, pages, or both.
- Mobile Position - choose to display the social sharing module on mobile at the bottom of the screen or in the same position as on the desktop.
- Show name - choose to display the network's name when hovering over its icon in the social sharing module.
- Networks - choose which network to show in the social sharing module and whether to show it on desktop, mobile, or both.
Don't forget to save your changes after you've set up your desired options.
💡Result - how it appears on Desktop:
💡Result - how it appears on Mobile: