How to integrate SendinBlue WordPress plugin to your website?
What is SendinBlue and SendinBlue WordPress plugin?
SendinBlue is a service come tool that helps you run, measure and automate your marketing campaigns and audience management.
SendinBlue WordPress plugin is a bridge between SendinBlue services and your WordPress website. Thus, it enables you to link your WordPress website with SendinBlue services.
What's more, the SendinBlue WordPress plugin allows you to manage all your marketing stuff and subscribers from admin panel itself. So that you don't need to go to another website, login there and then run the campaigns. You can do it all from your WP-admin.
Steps to Integrate SendinBlue with a WordPress website
- Download SendinBlue Subscribe Form And WP SMTP plugin. Install the plugin from your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
We have a detailed step by step procedure if you are new to installing plugins here - https://themeisle.com/blog/how-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin/.
- To create an account on SendinBlue, Go to the signup page and submit the form. You will get a mail where you’ll have to click on “confirm my mail address” link.
- From the confirmation screen, go to SMTP &API menu. Copy V2 API key.
If you have not created any lists yet, create a list here from Campaigns > Contacts > Lists. All subscriber’s contact details will be listed here.
- Go back to your WordPress Dashboard > SendinBlue > Home. Paste the Key inside textbox of Step 2 and click on “Login”.
- You’ll see the plugin options once you are successfully logged in like this:
- Now, go to SendinBlue > Forms, and there is a default form existing. You can use it or add a new form too.
- After creating the form, copy the shortcode and place it anywhere inside a post, page or widget. And That’s it!