How to translate Zelle Pro with WPML
Zelle is a one page WordPress theme. It's perfect for web agency business,corporate business,personal and parallax business portfolio, photography sites and freelancer.Is built on BootStrap with parallax support, is responsive, clean, modern, flat and minimal. Every element in this theme can be translated with free and premium plugins. Plus, you can use any RTL language.
What you will need
- Zelle Pro theme
- A recent version of WPML (version 3.6.2 or above), including the String Translation, Translation Management and Media translation add-ons.
- WPML’s Getting Started Guide will help you in setting up WPML in a few minutes. You will want to refer later to some of its subtopics, such as Theme and Plugin Localization and String Translation. We recommend that you keep this guide open while following this tutorial.
- Zelle Pro documentation will provide you with all the information needed to set it up and using its different features.
- Getting started
- Translating the home page.
- Translating other pages and posts.
- Translating the theme options.
- Translating menus.
- Translating Widgets
- Translating third-party required plugins
- Getting help from our technical support
- Install the Zelle Pro theme, activate and configure it using Zelle Pro documentation.
- Install and activate the core WPML plugins (WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management) first, followed by other WPML plugins that may depend on them.
- Set up WPML from WPML > Languages. See our WPML Getting Started Guide for complete reference. The initial, simple three-step setup is self-explanatory, asking you to choose your default language, a set of active languages, and a language selector.
- Go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup tab -> Check the box use the translation editor -> Save
Translating the home page
Scenario 1: Your front page displays a static page
Go to Dashboard -> Pages and add a new page for your language
Complete translation for your page and click Save & Close button
Then go to your homepage and switch to your new language
Scenario 2: Your front page displays latest posts
In the next example we will translate Our focus section . The same procedure applies for any other section.
After you configure your sections content ( please refer to this documentation ) go to Dashboard -> WPML -> String Translation
Strings can be filtered by:
- Select which strings to display (Translation complete, Translation needed, Waiting for translator).
- Select a specific text domain.
- Search for a specific string by typing it in the search for: field and click the search button.
In Search for: input, search for your text
Click on translations and add text in your new language then check Translation is complete and click Save .
Important Note: To help you figure it out how to use Customizer settings, Zelle Pro come with default content that is not translatable. Default strings won't appear in String Translation until you change them.
Go to your Front page and switch to your new language to see the result
Translating other pages and posts
To translate other pages go to Dashboard -> Pages and click on + icon next to the page you want to translate. See Translating the home page: Scenario 1 for more details.
To translate posts go to Dashboard -> Posts and click on + icon next to the post you want to translate. See Translating the home page: Scenario 2 for more details.
Translating theme options
To translate theme options please refer to Translating the home page: Scenario 2.
With WPML, you can easily synchronize between your languages’ menus. For more information, please check our full menus translation tutorial.
Please refer to this documentation to learn how to translate widgets.
Translating third-party required plugins
To translate plugins that are used in your theme please refer to this documentation.
Getting help from our technical support
We have many supporters ready to help you in WPML forum 6 days a week. They are trained on integrating WPML with Zelle page builder. You can also ask us on ThemeIsle contact page. We will be more than happy to help you.