How to link Menu to Sections in Hestia
In this article, we will present to you how to link the menu to the front page's sections.
🗂️Table of content
🔗Creating the menu links using anchors
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus , in your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the " Add menu items" area, from the left side, and select " Custom Links ".
- Insert the URL of your website ( https://yourwebsite.com/#blog ), mentioning the anchor of the section ( such as #blog ) and the link text ( the name that you want to be displayed in the menu ).
- click on Add to Menu.
- after finishing, click on Save Menu.
- Navigate to the front page of the website, click on the previously mentioned name , and see the effect:
📝 Note: This doc explains how to link the menu to front page sections. If you want to add an anchor to a page, check this doc.
⚓️ Hestia (Pro) frontpage anchors
- Features- #features
- Shop- #products
- Portfolio- #portfolio
- About - #about
- Team - #team
- Ribbon - #ribbon
- Testimonials - #testimonials
- Clients Bar - #clients
- Subscribe- #subscribe
- Blog - #blog
- Contact - #contact
📝 Note: Be sure to only include the www. if your website shows a www. in the address bar.