How to Customize the Features section in Hestia?
📝 Note: This section is available only after you install and activate Orbit Fox plugin.
A features section is useful on a website because it briefly showcases the key functionalities and benefits, helping visitors understand the value proposition and encouraging engagement. Here you can find the available customizations:
- Disable section - option to disable the section.
- Section Title - the main title of the Features Section.
- Section Subtitle - subtitle for the Features Section.
- Features Content - in this area you can add as many Feature boxes as you want. Each Feature box has the following options:
- Image type - features can be represented by icons from FontAwesome or images. For the Icon type, you can use the FontAwesome list to pick the suitable one and select a color for it. For the Image type, you can insert the URL (internal from Media Library or external) of the image or upload a new one. The last option is None, which allows you to display only the content of the feature box.
- Apart from this, you can configure the title and content of each feature box and even link it to a dedicated page.