How to add an image to post?
After you have created a post, it's time to make it more appealing to your website's visitors by adding pictures. When creating a post, there are two ways for adding an image:
🖼Adding a featured image
A featured image is the image that appears at the top of the page, as a cover for the post. To create such a post, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Posts and click on an existing one or create a new post.
- In the opened editor, under the Post settings, you will find the Featured Image option.
- Click on Set featured image and upload one from your computer or select from the media library.
📖Adding images to the post content
- Navigate to Dashboard > Posts and open one of the existing posts or create a new one.
- After opening the editor, click on the ➕ button to add a new block, where you consider the image necessary.
- Add an image block from the list. If you can't see the block in the shortcuts, type "Image" into the Search bar.
- Click on the Upload button to insert a new image there.
- Customize its appearance using the controls, or click on the ⚙️ right icon to explore more settings, or add a caption to the image.