The Custom Layout Component - Neve Header / Footer Builder (PRO)
📝Note: This component is part of the Neve Header / Footer Builder.
The Custom Layout component can make your job easier, by allowing you to create your own layout. For more details about how it works, check the Custom Layout Module documentation.
🧰Using the Component
- Start by adding the component into the rows, by clicking on the ➕ button and selecting the component.
- Open the component's settings to customize it, by clicking on the ⚙️icon.
📝 Note: There are three instances available for this component: Custom Layout 1, Custom Layout 2, Custom Layout 3.
🔮Customizing the Component
There are two panels with customizing options for this component, which allow you to create the desired header / footer:
When you click on the ⚙️ icon, the General tab will appear on the left side. From there you can choose the layout that you want to display:
In order to have in the list the desired Custom Layout, make sure that its layout is set on Individual.
- Appearance > Custom Layouts > Edit
The layout options allow the following adjustments:
- Padding - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).
- Margin - available in PX, EM, and %, with a link button that helps with establishing the same dimension for all the directions ( Desktop | Tablet | Mobile ).