Shop Isle documentation - wordpress.org
Find out how to customize the theme in a few steps
Appearance —> Customize:
- Add logo – Your theme recommends a logo size of 48 × 50 pixels.
- Here is where you can also change your Site Title, Tagline and add Site icon
- The Colors section gives you full control over the color scheme of your header text and background.
- To do that, you must select the colors you want right from the Customizer, in the Colors tab.
- Add a header image for the blog
- Blog header title - main title on the blog page
- Blog header subtitle - subtitle on the blog page
Big title section / Slider section
IMPORTANT: To have access to a Slider section instead of the Big title section, please install and activate our companion plugin from here .
- Here you ca add a background image, title , subtitle and button.
- By default, your Big title section is visible. You can check the Hide big title section button and the big title will disappear from your homepage.
- Add a banner – For each banner you can add an image and a button link. You can add as many banners as you want.
- By default, your Banners section is visible. You can check the Hide banners section button and the banners will disappear from your homepage.
- In this section, by default , WooCommerce latest products are displaying. If you want to have different products, you have to options. Either enter a WooCommerce shortcode, either select a category of products to display.
- By default, your Products section is visible. You can check the Hide products section button and the section will disappear from your homepage.
- Add a title for your video and embed the video from YouTube. A short video about your products would be probably the best way to promote them.
- By default, your Video section is visible. You can check the Hide video section button and the video section will disappear from your homepage.
Products slider section
- This section is placed immediately below the Video section. By default, WooCommerce products from the first category found are displayed in this section. You have the option to choose a different category, to add a title and a subtitle.
- The footer section includes the copyright and the social icons where you can add all your social accounts. The theme supports almost all social networks in the world.
404 Not found page
- 404 Page settings allow you to edit the title and the content for the Not found page. The best part is the Background Image for 404 Page and the “Back to” button. Never lose again your visitors from that page.
- Site Title – Add the site title.
- Tagline – A short description of the site.
- Front page displays - Important To customize the Frontpage sections please create a page and select the template "Frontpage" for that page. After that, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Advanced options and under "Front page displays" select "A static page". Finally, for "Front page" choose the page you previously created. Only then the front-page will display properly.
- Also, in this section you can disable the preloader with a simple click.
- Select font size – Here you have he option to select between 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16px for the font size.
- Add new image – by clicking the “Select Image” button.
- Add new Menu – ShopIsle theme supports 1 menu. Select which menu you would like to use. You can edit your menu content on the Menus screen in the Appearance section.
- ShopIsle is compatible with Mega Menu and if you're interested in using the plugin, you can follow the instructions from this documentation: Creating Mega Menus.
- Add a Widget – Add a widget as simple as in the left picture. You can add how many widgets you want. Those widgets will appear in the footer.
About us template
IMPORTANT: To have access to the About us template in Shop Isle, please install and activate our companion plugin from here.
Why upgrade to ShopIsle Pro?
You have not yet decided between Shop Isle and its premium version ShopIsle Pro?
Don't worry :) Here is a comparison table between their features: