Azera Shop Documentation
Find out how you can customize the theme in a few steps
Appearance —> Customize:
Logo – This is the default logo image which ships with the theme.Upload a logo of your choice for the them
- Header visibility – Check this box if you want the header toggle on frontpage.
- Text Color - Use this section to edit the text colors on your website.
- Title Color - Use this section to edit the title text colors on your website.
Background Image -Use this section to add a background image on your site main section
- Add new social icon – Use this section to edit social icon on the bottom on your site. Choose a
variatyof social media icons that our theme provides and add your personal link of the socailyou have choose.
Copyright - Use this section to edit the copyright on the bottom on your site
- Site Title - Use this section to edit your site title.
- Tagline - Use this section to edit your site description.
- Site Icon - Use this section to add an optional favicon to your website.Front Page Display - Azera supports both a latest posts front page as well as a static page which you could create in Dashboard > Pages.
- Primary Menu - Use this section to select your top menu for your website.Footer Menu - Use this section to select your footer menu for your website.
- Widgets – From this section you could add widgets for sidebar and footer areas by selecting the section you want and then clicking “Add a Widget”.
In this page on the bottom you can find Recommended plugins for Azera shop theme.