Install & Configure Your New Theme
After you have purchased a theme, go to Purchase History to download the theme. After downloading the theme, navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload, in your WordPress dashboard. Now, click the Choose File button, select the archive of your theme from your local computer and press the Install Now button. In few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the theme archive for you. All you need to do next is to press the Activate link under the message for successful theme installation.
Find out how you can customize the theme in a few steps
Appearance —> Customize:
Change Header Area section:
- Header are is divided in 4 categories: Site branding, Banner type, Menu Position and Header image.
- Site Branding: Adding a site title, a tagline, uploading your logo or a site icon are a few of the options that could be edited from this section. The defauld logo size is set to 200px but it can be adjusted, as well as the site branding padding.
- Banner Type: The frontpage banner offers the option to add a header image, a MetaSlider or to don't even add a banner. Here you can also select if you want the banner to be show only on the frontpage or on all pages.
- Menu Position: There are 2 options: Above site title/description or Below site title/description. Select the one better suits your website.
- Header Image: The banner image can be selected from this area, where you can upload your own image and select the height of the image.
Font name/style/sets – Add the Google font along with it’s variant to this section example: Raleway:400.
-> Font family – Add the font family for the font. Google fonts should be enclosed in single quotes example: ‘Raleway’.
- Heading fonts – Use this section to add Google fonts to the theme for heading text.
- Font Sizes – Use these options to set the size for the site title and description as well as override the sizes of the default heading tags and body font size.
-> Font name/style/sets – Add the Google font along with it’s variant to this section example: Titillium+Web:400italic.
-> Font family – Add the font family for the font. Google fonts should be enclosed in single quotes example: ‘Titillium Web’.
Static Front Page
How to Create a Social Menu on Amadeus
In order to have a social menu on Amadeus theme there are certain steps you will need to follow.
1. Go to Appearance->Menus->Add a Menu.
2. Once the menu is created, select the Menu locations to Social. After this select the Add Items button and select Custom Links. In the URL box add the URL to your social media choice.
For example, in the URL box you can add your Facebook page link and in the Link Text you can add the name of your Facebook page or just Facebook.
3. After you add the Custom Link to menu, the social icon will appear on your Menu.