Metro CreativeX Documentation
Find out how you can customize the theme in a few steps
- Title and Tagline – Here you can write the title of the website and a short description for it.
- Header Text Color – Choose the color that suits for Header Text.
- Background Color – Choose the color that suits for Background.
- Add new image – While you can crop images to your liking after clicking Add new, your theme recommends a header size of 980 × 60 pixels.
- Add new Menu – Your theme supports 1 menu. Select which menu you would like to use. You can edit your menu content on the Menus screen in the Appearance section.
Static front page
- Front page displays – Your theme supports a static front page.
- Add a Widget – Add a widget as simple as in the left picture. You have the ability to add how many widgets you want.
- Change image logo – Choose an image that fits to your website. The theme recommends a logo size of 188 × 125 pixels.
- Change socials link – Add the links for your social account: Facebook and Twitter.
- Add Post Types – Play with the post types as you want. Follow the pictures below to see how can you add the widgets.